Kyla and I have a vision to help our fellow fitness professionals to create more influence, outreach and income than they may actually think is possible.
You inc., your brand is so powerful and getting what you know, what you have experienced and your expertise out there can not only help 1000s of professionals that are just one step behind you but also help to catapult your success to heights only limited by your ability to the vision of your growth.
At least 12,000 people search Google for "how to become a personal trainer" each month and if you are already a personal trainer, you have a contribution to share with these people.
My goal is to help Fitness Professionals create extra income.
- How to make additional money by starting your own gym
- How to get trainers to work for you.
- Become a manager of a gym
- How to become a celebrity trainer. (although that can always be as side affect of success)
I made the mistake of wanting to exit from personal training. That whole idea of getting burned out from working to much hit me HARD.
I started to dwell on the flaws of the personal training model such as:
- The hours can SUCK, the fact is that most people train before or after work. This does not change when you achieve success.
- You trade hours for dollars
- You upside is limited.
- Clients that train are also those that can afford vacation, when they don't train, YOU DON'T GET PAID.
Nonetheless, we should rather focus on the upside:
- You can make money if you hustle and you control your income to a certain extent.
- You make your own schedule… kinda.
- It is extremely rewarding helping people fall in love with themselves and embrace the transformative power of movement.
- Everyone needs it and always.
So in my journey to relieve some of the burn-out stress has led me to become proficient in:
- Internet Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Network Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Product Sales
- Service Sales
So our vision is share what we have learned and continue to share our journey to success.
Reach out, I would love to connect with you.